The Moorish Chronicle Newspaper: “Changing Your Socio-Political and Psycho-Spiritual Landscape” (Coming January 2007)18 07 2006
The “Moorish Chronicle” will begin as a quaterly message dedicated to the education and resurrection of Moorish Consciousness within the Americas and abroad, internationally. To maintain the heartbeat of the Moorish Mind that was re-established in the American states by Noble Drew Ali in 1913, “The Moorish Chronicle” and “Moorsgate.com” will serve as instruments by which “fallen humanity” can better educate themselves and find solutions to their socio-economic and psycho-spiritual issues.
The aim of “The Moorish Chronicle” is as follows:
- To serve as a social and political voice for the millions of conscious and unconscious Moorish Nationals in the Americas.
- To foster an increase in social and political power, not only in the Americas, but also throughout the international Diaspora.
- To foster greater accountability for Moorish activities in the Americas and to maintain the Moorish heritage and creative genius that is committed to the upliftment of fallen humanity.
- To create a vehicle for news by which information is illustrated in a non-traditional manner.
- To provide a lucrative instrument that provide economic possibilities for business, advertisement and future economic developments.
- To document the works and existence of active Moorish nationals and those Moorish nationals that have made their departure from this plane of existence (see Honored Departure/Obituary).
- To act as an information dispenser for the Nations of the Earth that has progressive ideas and solutions to the “human problem” of these times.
The “Moorish Chronicle” will provide a section to honor Moorish nationals that have passed on from this world. Families are able to have their family member’s legacy printed to honor their accomplishments and works, so that their name and work will not go un-recognized. Their will also be a section provided to spotlight the works of the youth. This section has aims to foster their genius and evolution as tomorrow’s leaders, intellectuals and pioneers. This progressive newspaper will serve as an effective commercial vehicle to display the various activities of the active Moorish communities and organizations. Therefore, a Public Service section will be provided to announce events and other pertinent news that is happening in your area.
The “Moorish Chronicle” will serve the East Coast, Midwest and West Coast to provide opportunities for businesses and individual Moorish nationals to have exclusive press and coverage. As this newspaper will break the barriers of normality, we ask that you consider “The Moorish Chronicle” as your source when planning to communicate to a broad audience. To inquire about advertisement cost, cost for displaying your family member in the “Honored Departures” section and arrangements for distribution, go to “contact us” and detail your desired affiliation with “The Moorish Chronicle.”
As we also work to encourage our youth for success, all submitted poetry, writings and creative art will be showcased in the Children’s Spotlight section. This section does not carry a fee; therefore we encourage families to urge their children to be recognized on a broad scale. Finally, another unique aspect of “The Moorish Chronicle” newspaper is the support for Moorish family. We recognize that existing as a unified and cohesive family in this day and time, is truly an honored attribute in any community. Therefore, we ask that families send pictures to be showcased as the “Family of Month” in our national newspaper along with information regarding your family’s goals and/or achievements. We know this newspaper will become a household name in the future and we look forward to you supporting us to support you.
Grand Sheik: Zothyrius Ali El
Categories : News